CouchPotatoServer git20120915 (Sparc)
CouchPotato (CP) is an automatic NZB and torrent downloader. You can keep a "movies I want"-list and it will search for NZBs/torrents of these movies every X hours. Once a movie is found, it will send it to SABnzbd or download the torrent to a specified directory.
ReadyNAS Platform: Sparc
ReadyNAS Firmware: RAIDiator 4.1.6+ (may work with earlier versions but that's untested)
- Python 2.7 For this add-on to work,the Python add-on has to be installed first!
- (optional) SABnzbd SickBeard plays well together with SABnzbd and can automatically feed downloaded .nzb files to SABnzbd.
- Can be upgraded directly on the ReadyNAS
- Automatic downloading and sending of NZBs to SABnzbd
- Automatic downloading of torrents files to a specified directory
- Easily add movies via IMDB UserScript
- Movie sorting & renaming
- Trailer downloading
- Quality options to download best available. Overwrite if better is found.
- A "Coming Soon" page with soon to be released DVD and Theater info.
- Support for NZBs.org, NZBMatrix, Newznab.com and ThePirateBay.
After installation you can access the web interface of CouchPotato by entering the location http://<ip of your NAS>:5000 into your browsers address bar. As an alternative you can use the quick link from the add-on's section in the "Services" -> "Installed Add-ons" tab within Frontview. You will be presented with a login screen.
The default username is admin with a default password of netgear1.
After logging in with these credentials please configure CouchPotato to your needs. If you already have SABnzbd installed the settings to interface CouchPotato with SABnzbd should be present automatically.
- 0.4.0 (2012-10-01)
- Updated to CouchPotatoServer (aka v2)
- Requires Python 2.7
- 0.2.7 (2011-10-02)
- Updated to latest revision from GitHub
- Fixes problem where in-app updates won't work anymore
- Fixes problem with videotex.com service
- Fixes problem where uninstalling from within FronView didn't work properly
- fixes a problem where the SABnzbd integration could cause the config to loose the TheMovieDB API key which in turn makes movie lookups from that source fail