PyLoad 0.4.9 (Sparc)
pyLoad is a fast, lightweight and full featured download manager for many One-Click-Hosters, container formats like DLC, video sites or just plain http/ftp links. It aims for low hardware requirements and platform independence to be runnable on all kind of systems (desktop pc, netbook, NAS, router). Despite its strict restriction it is packed full of features just like webinterface, captcha recognition, unrar and much more.
ReadyNAS Platform: Sparc
ReadyNAS Firmware: RAIDiator 4.1.7 (may work with earlier versions but that's untested)
- Python 2.6 For this add-on to work,the Python add-on has to be installed first!
- Real-Debrid.com (*new*)
- Rehost.to (*new*)
- Free only
- Due to the limited CPU resources available on the ReadyNAS Sparc line the throughput of PyLoad on the ReadyNAS may be significantly lower than what you may be used to from running PyLoad on your client computer. That's not a problem with the software itself but really due to the fact that the CPU in the Sparc models is running at 266MHz max.
After installation you can access the web interface of PyLoad by entering the location http://:8001 into your browsers address bar. As an alternative you can use the quick link from the add-on's section in the "Services" -> "Installed Add-ons" tab within Frontview. You will be presented with a login screen.
The default username is admin with a default password of netgear1.
After logging in with these credentials please configure PyLoad to your needs. By default the download location already points to the media folder of the ReadyNAS. Of course you are free to change that.
- 0.4.9-rnsparc-0.3.3 (2011-12-18)
- 0.4.8-rnsparc-0.3.1 (2011-11-27)
- 0.4.7-rnsparc-0.2.0 (2011-10-02)
- 0.4.6-rnsparc-0.1.5 (2011-08-05)
- 0.4.5-rnsparc-0.1.5 (2011-03-27)