CouchPotatoServer 2.0git120915 (x86)
CouchPotato (CP) is an automatic NZB and torrent downloader. You can keep a "movies I want"-list and it will search for NZBs/torrents of these movies every X hours. Once a movie is found, it will send it to SABnzbd or download the torrent to a specified directory.
ReadyNAS Platform: Intel
ReadyNAS Firmware: RAIDiator 4.2.15 (may work with earlier versions but that's untested)
- Python 2.7 For this add-on to work,the Python add-on has to be installed first!
- (optional) SABnzbd SickBeard plays well together with SABnzbd and can automatically feed downloaded .nzb files to SABnzbd.
Note: This add-on really requires Python 2.7. It will not work with the older Python 2.6 add-on.
- Can be upgraded directly on the ReadyNAS
- Automatic downloading and sending of NZBs to SABnzbd
- Automatic downloading of torrents files to a specified directory
- Easily add movies via IMDB UserScript
- Movie sorting & renaming
- Trailer downloading
- Quality options to download best available. Overwrite if better is found.
- A "Coming Soon" page with soon to be released DVD and Theater info.
- Support for NZBs.org, NZBMatrix, Newznab.com and ThePirateBay.
After installation you can access the web interface of CouchPotato by entering the location http://<ip of your NAS>:5000 into your browsers address bar. As an alternative you can use the quick link from the add-on's section in the "Services" -> "Installed Add-ons" tab within Frontview.
Please configure CouchPotato to your needs. If you already have SABnzbd installed the settings to interface CouchPotato with SABnzbd should be present automatically.
- 0.4.0 (2012-09-16)
- Updated to CouchPotatoServer
- Requires Python 2.7 to run
- 0.2.7 (2011-10-02)
- Updated to latest release from GitHub
- Fixes a problem where in-app updates weren't possible anymore
- Fixes a problem with the external service videotex.com
- Fixes a problem where removing the add-on from FrontView didn't work properly
- fixes a problem where the SABnzbd integration could cause the config to loose the TheMovieDB API key which in turn makes movie lookups from that source fail